Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Check Box. When multi-record block is unchecked then the Select_ALL checkbox should be unchecked. (Xp - v2002, SP3)
icon5.gif  Check Box. When multi-record block is unchecked then the Select_ALL checkbox should be unchecked. [message #589047] Mon, 01 July 2013 12:07 Go to next message
ramwin1987
Hi ,
I am a newbie to oracle forms. I have created a multi-record block (BLOCK_1)which contains a check box for each record. If i select the check box the respective record details will be stored in variable. There is another checkbox in different block (Block_2) named-SELECT ALL, on check this, all the checkboxes in detail block has to be checked. I have done upto this.

I'm stuck with the requirement, If anyone of the check box in multi-record block is unchecked then the Select_ALL checkbox should be unchecked.
the fields in multi_record block are Text_item_display_only items (i.e., text item with INSERT Allowed -NO and Update allowed - No).

Please help to overcome this..

Thanks
Ram

[Updated on: Mon, 01 July 2013 12:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Check Box. When multi-record block is unchecked then the Select_ALL checkbox should be unchecked. [message #589063 is a reply to message #589047] Mon, 01 July 2013 15:27 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
WHEN-CHECKBOX-CHANGED trigger on checkbox item - if unchecked - in a multirecord block should uncheck the "Select all" block_2 checkbox.

P.S. On a second thought, what if you check it back again? I suppose that WHEN-CHECKBOX-CHANGED trigger should loop through all records and verify whether at least one checkbox is unchecked. If it is, then uncheck the "Select all" checkbox as well. Otherwise, leave it as is.

[Updated on: Mon, 01 July 2013 15:28]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: WHEN-NEW-FORM-Instance trigger
Next Topic: How to Declare Global Variable and call from one from to another from
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:18:13 CDT 2024