Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to find table names for the fields in a Horizonatl Form of ASCP [merged 2 by jd] (Forms Builder 10g, Windows 7)
How to find table names for the fields in a Horizonatl Form of ASCP [merged 2 by jd] [message #588418] Tue, 25 June 2013 13:46 Go to next message
Rahul2882
Hai,
I have a requirement of pulling the data from a field in horizontal form of Advanced Supply Chain Planning responsibility(ASCP). When I go into help-> Diagnostics, it shows the block name of the form as 'Horizonatl Plan' and field name as 'Pivot Table'. Not pretty sure on how to pull the data source into horizontal form with the info I have. Please post some suggestions on how to work on it. Thanks in advance.
Re: How to find table names for the fields in a Horizonatl Form of ASCP (Extremely Urgent) [message #588583 is a reply to message #588418] Wed, 26 June 2013 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joy_division
you don't post the same question a day later when you do not get a response. Most likely no one knows the answer. I don't even know what you are talking about.

Plus, most people ignore any message that says "urgent" in it, because it annoys people that you think your problem is more important than their work, for which they get paid for and for which your problem, they do not get paid for.
Re: How to find table names for the fields in a Horizonatl Form of ASCP (Extremely Urgent) [message #588585 is a reply to message #588583] Wed, 26 June 2013 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rahul2882
Hai Joy
I posted the same question today assuming that the information provided by me yesterday was not good enough to think and added some additional information. This is my first experience on forums and some of my friends suggested me to post as "urgent" message. Anyways, Thanks for the reply.
Re: How to find table names for the fields in a Horizonatl Form of ASCP (Extremely Urgent) [message #588599 is a reply to message #588585] Wed, 26 June 2013 15:35 Go to previous message
joy_division
ok, so it this Oracle Applications some third party product, because I never heard of ASCP?

Unfortunately, your friend gave you bad advice, because "urgent" is a turn-off in almost every forum you can find on the internet.
Previous Topic: insert record-triggers
Next Topic: Creating alert
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:15:52 CDT 2024