Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » FRM-92100 Your conection to the Server was reset (Oracle 11G Forms)
FRM-92100 Your conection to the Server was reset [message #588201] Sun, 23 June 2013 06:42 Go to next message
abhishekbhat

Hey Everyone,
I have developed an application Customer Call Handling where the main form of the Application has about 42(Data & Control) Blocks, many canvases and windows.
This main form Calls many other forms which all work fine.
But whenever this Main form is Cleared,Queried it calls the Code gems_proc_clear which has CLEAR_FORM(NO_VALIDATE).
Immediately after the Clear_form(no_validate) is fired it throws this error FRM-92100.

On Save too, the form needs to be cleared once data is saved. The save works fine. but when the call to gems_proc_clear is made after save it throws the error again. Sad

Since its the main form of the application, The Call Center users are having difficulty Clearing or Querying the form.

A major feature i wanted to share here is: The forms have been developed in Forms 6i Version and work absolutely fine in 6i Test-Server Environment. But the moment we run the Forms in the Live Server(Oracle 11G) Environment when the form is Cleared,Queried this error throws.

Any help would be gladly appreciated,
regards,
abhishek.

[Updated on: Sun, 23 June 2013 06:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: FRM-92100 Your conection to the Server was reset [message #589785 is a reply to message #588201] Wed, 10 July 2013 12:50 Go to previous message
abhishekbhat

This Error(FRM-92100) has been Resolved.
I deleted the Data Block which was throwing the Error & re-created it.
regards,
abhishekbhat.
Previous Topic: I can't see the PL/SQL code while debugging a form
Next Topic: calling Java utility from oracle forms 10g
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:09:30 CDT 2024