Home » Other » Training & Certification » expert advice
expert advice [message #587962] Wed, 19 June 2013 08:59 Go to next message
ghee up
Hi there,

I am very new to Oracle so i am turning to experts for some advice re: which trainings will help me out to further my knowledge of Oracle. Smile

A bit of background; I am working as business analyst for a MFG plant. Working on data.

We are using BOM, Inventory/Materials, WIP, Service, Order Mgt, Cost Manager.

my question is, what do you think is the best training/s from Oracle university that I can consider to be able to help me out in my job role as analyst?

thank you very much in advance for your advice.

regards,
Aivee
Re: expert advice [message #587969 is a reply to message #587962] Wed, 19 June 2013 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
We have a whole forum for training and certification.
Your question is not the first one we got and many very valuable answers have been given.
Maybe you could search in them and come back if you don't find an answer.

Search for matthewmorris68 posts for instance.

Regards
Michel
Re: expert advice [message #587991 is a reply to message #587969] Wed, 19 June 2013 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ghee up
thank u. i search oracle univ for courses related to my field and i found out about BPM and BAM.
sorry to ask stupid questions but as i am new to oracle i dont know alot..

Is it automatic that when a com is using Oracle as system, is it automatic it has BPM and BAM or it depends on the package that the com purchase. all i know is we do not have BI.

thank u very much
Re: expert advice [message #588171 is a reply to message #587969] Fri, 21 June 2013 17:36 Go to previous message
matthewmorris68

Quote:
Search for matthewmorris68 posts for instance.

I'd like to help, but I'm not an authority on Oracle apps. I don't even cover the apps certifications on my website because I'd prefer to give no advice than potentially bad advice.
Previous Topic: Jave newbie
Next Topic: Oracle Financials online training in Hyderabad
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 00:05:15 CDT 2024