Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » set_lov_property with respect to list item
set_lov_property with respect to list item [message #585071] Tue, 21 May 2013 14:12 Go to next message
danrahul
I have a multiple data block. There is a list item present on the form having three types INVOICE,BOE and MANUAL. When I select 'MANUAL' , that LOV should not appear for a particular item on the form and the user should be able to insert the value manually and validate manually. I did use set_lov_property, but did not get the correct usage.

I think set_item_property with VALIDATE_FROM_LIST property won't work as it sets the same property to whole column once it is fired. So if I write set_item_property for MANUAL it would set the the column, VALIDATE_FROM_LIST property at once when it is fired, not allowing me to the set properties for that column according to INVOICE and BOE where I would require the LOV. I want it to go with the item instance and therefore opting for set_lov_property but not clear with the syntax given
1) SET_LOV_PROPERTY
(lov_name VARCHAR2,
property NUMBER,
value NUMBER);

2) SET_LOV_PROPERTY
(lov_name VARCHAR2,
property NUMBER,
x NUMBER,
y NUMBER)
Please help me with the same as it is urgent.
Re: set_lov_property with respect to list item [message #585072 is a reply to message #585071] Tue, 21 May 2013 14:32 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
(so that I wouldn't have to repeat myself)
Previous Topic: FRM-40735:WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-00913
Next Topic: Commit_form does not commit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:36:41 CDT 2024