Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » software for developer suit 6i
software for developer suit 6i [message #584148] Thu, 09 May 2013 04:52 Go to next message
ramyadavoracle@gmail.com
i want to install developer suit 6i ,so where it is available ,so could you provide me.
Re: software for developer suit 6i [message #584164 is a reply to message #584148] Thu, 09 May 2013 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joy_division
It is no longer supported. If you have a support contract with Oracle they may provide it to you.
Re: software for developer suit 6i [message #584165 is a reply to message #584148] Thu, 09 May 2013 08:03 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As 6i is desupported, you can't download it any more ... sort of. If you try to search the Oracle Technology Network site, you might find it - I didn't succeed. In my opinion, that's a pity - people still use that technology, why wouldn't Oracle let them download it? OK, no support, nothing - but, let them have it.

Anyway: at the moment, this link: http://download.oracle.com/otn/nt/forms/6i_rel2_xp.zip offers direct download (you need to have an OTN account, though - it is free so go on and register). "At the moment" means that it might not be valid sometime in the future.

I *think* that ZIP file contains both Forms & Reports, but can't tell for sure (and don't feel like downloading it just to see). Hopefully, you'll tell us once you download the file and finish the installation.
Previous Topic: Forms go_block doesn't seem to work
Next Topic: ORA-01007 - variable not in select list
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:21:14 CDT 2024