Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » how to list all tables that are connected to each other with constraints and list them all together (oracle 11g)
how to list all tables that are connected to each other with constraints and list them all together [message #582818] Mon, 22 April 2013 22:22 Go to next message
ApacheOmega
I'm sorry for asking you guys all the stupid questions but i'm just really trying to figure this out
I just want to list and group all my tables that are linked together by constraints.
I just want my tables to be able to be listed together as one particular database.
my tables are , CUSTOMER, ORDER_INFO, ORDER_LINE, PRODUCT.
They're all linked together by way of constraint and I want to list and print them all together as one DB.
HOW DO I put them all in one schema and then also list them all together and print/illustrate them as one.
also, I tried to import them into their own scheme but i ran into a series of probs regaurding the .dmp file being read.

I know I'm a bit of a bugabo to you guy's and I'm sorry.
I just need all the help I can get.
Re: how to list all tables that are connected to each other with constraints and list them all together [message #582828 is a reply to message #582818] Mon, 22 April 2013 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
Please read and follow the forum guidelines, to enable us to help you:

http://www.orafaq.com/forum/t/88153/0/

post COMPLETE results from SQL below

SELECT * FROM V$VERSION;

>I want to list and print them all together as one DB.
What exactly do you mean by "DB"?

>I just want to list and group all my tables
post results from SQL below

SHOW USER

>my tables are , CUSTOMER, ORDER_INFO, ORDER_LINE, PRODUCT.
post CREATE TABLE statements for each of the tables listed above.

Re: how to list all tables that are connected to each other with constraints and list them all together [message #582830 is a reply to message #582818] Mon, 22 April 2013 23:05 Go to previous message
arif_md2009

you can check for constraints using the following

SELECT *
  FROM user_constraints
 WHERE table_name = 'CUSTOMER' ;

Previous Topic: Please help me!
Next Topic: how to know partticular user existed or not in datbase?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 21 10:52:40 CDT 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08843 seconds