Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Mirgating from Forms 6i to Forms 10 G (Oracle Forms 6i)
icon5.gif  Mirgating from Forms 6i to Forms 10 G [message #579143] Fri, 08 March 2013 03:22 Go to next message
mani_rbs
Hi,
I am currently posted in a project where the application is using Forms 6i as front end and Oracle 10g as a backend. The basic requirement of the project is to migrate the froms from 6i to 10g (or) 11i.

Can I please know whether there are any tools available in the market for migrating from forms 6i to 10g, if it is then how effective the tool will be. i.e. how much manual intervention we need and what are the common problems we will face during migration.

Would be happy, if someone who had done similar kind of migration to share his/her experience of what are the challenges he/she faced during implementation for me to get a better idea of the activity I will be doing.

Thanks & Regards,
Manikandan.

Re: Mirgating from Forms 6i to Forms 10 G [message #579147 is a reply to message #579143] Fri, 08 March 2013 03:36 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I never did that myself; however, you might be interested in reviewing previous discussions, as well as Upgrading Forms 6i to 11g.
Previous Topic: cannot display sysdate in oracle form
Next Topic: font space for text item is not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:23:41 CDT 2024