Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Changing current visual attribute property for the entire application
Changing current visual attribute property for the entire application [message #577578] Mon, 18 February 2013 10:38 Go to next message
sankalputtara

Hi All.
I want to change the current visual attribute color of my form at the application level, reason being i don't want to generate all the forms again from scratch.
I know that we can change this using visual attributes but is there a way to change this through some form setting?(Oracle 10g)
Re: Changing current visual attribute property for the entire application [message #577584 is a reply to message #577578] Mon, 18 February 2013 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
infosuresh2k

You can do the Current Record Visual Attribute for each block in the when new form instance(if you have this trigger in all the form),

loop through all the block and set the block property something like this

set_block_property(v_block_name, current_record_attribute, 'VA_curr_attribute')
Re: Changing current visual attribute property for the entire application [message #577616 is a reply to message #577584] Tue, 19 February 2013 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sankalputtara
Hi Suresh,
As i said i don't want to do this at form level cause this results in re-generation of all the form from designer. I wanted to know if there is any setting available to change the entire applications UI(In my case the current record VA)
Re: Changing current visual attribute property for the entire application [message #577677 is a reply to message #577616] Tue, 19 February 2013 10:42 Go to previous message
infosuresh2k

Hi,

If when-new-form-instance is already sub classed by object library in each form then it is easy to do it using object library, otherwise you have to do for each form.

Previous Topic: Associative Array in Oracle Forms 6i
Next Topic: Problem while uploading from excel sheet on the client
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:31:59 CDT 2024