Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Creating Domain Failed while Configuring Oracle Forms Instance (Oracle Forms and Reports 11g R2, Windows 7 OS , 32 bit ,Weblogic Server 10.3.6)
Creating Domain Failed while Configuring Oracle Forms Instance [message #577287] Thu, 14 February 2013 01:03 Go to next message
muralimanohar
Hi ,

I have installed Weblogic Server 10.3.6 in my PC .While in installation i have chosen 'Custom' option instead of 'Typical' and Unchecked software Components 'Database Evaluation' and 'Oracle Coherence' and Installed 'Node Manager Service' then continued with Weblogic server installation .Weblogic Server installed Succesfully.

(In weblogic server home folder nodemanager.domains file also not created after weblogic server installation)

Now i started installation of Forms and Reports 11g R2 . While Configuring Instance 'Domain Creation is Failed'.

Please Suggest me with Your Valuable Replies..awaiting for your replies..
Re: Creating Domain Failed while Configuring Oracle Forms Instance [message #577422 is a reply to message #577287] Fri, 15 February 2013 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muralimanohar
Solved my Problem.... Actually After Installation of Weblogic Server 10.3.6 with Custom Option it will Install Node Manager(i have chosen).

This Node Manager Service is blocking my Instance to create Domain. So stopped Node Manager Service and went for Installation and Configuration of Forms Instance 11g R2...Now Installation and Configuration is Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After Installation and Configuration again i restarted Node Manager Service....

Thanks a lot For Your Involvement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Creating Domain Failed while Configuring Oracle Forms Instance [message #588343 is a reply to message #577422] Tue, 25 June 2013 03:55 Go to previous message
kvohg

hi,
thank you for the info posted. where do i stop the node manager from.
thank you
Previous Topic: Trigger program to track user information
Next Topic: forms 6i list item condition problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:56:00 CDT 2024