Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Running Multiple Instances Parallely in Oracle Forms 11g R2 (Oracle Forms and Reports 11g R2, Windows 7 OS , 32 bit )
Running Multiple Instances Parallely in Oracle Forms 11g R2 [message #577182] Wed, 13 February 2013 02:29 Go to next message
muralimanohar
Hi ,

My requirement is to Run 2 instances of forms 11g R2 parallely at a time(means running 2 urls of 2 instances sametime).
I have tried with installing 2 instances but when i install and configure my 2nd instance then my 1st instance services are shutting down.At a time it is running only one instance services.

And also i have tried with installing 2 Cluster instances of 11g R2 Forms but samething happening as above.

Can anyone Please Suggest me how to run 2 instances of Forms 11g R2 parallely and also suggest me to install instances in same domain or different domain because with same domain 2 instances it is creating only one config file..so i tried with different domains. Different Config files created but only one instance service is running....

Please Suggest...Waiting for your Valuable Replies !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Running Multiple Instances Parallely in Oracle Forms 11g R2 [message #577423 is a reply to message #577182] Fri, 15 February 2013 06:24 Go to previous message
muralimanohar
I have Chosen 'Configure Classic Instance' option in 'Oracle-Classic 11g Home' Folder of Startup Menu to Configure for 2nd Instance ...Now Forms and Reports 2nd Instance is Created and iam able to run both Instances Paralelly(2 url's)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Previous Topic: problem with translation builder
Next Topic: Oracle Forms 10g upgrade: FRM-92100 when exiting form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:30:21 CDT 2024