Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » KEY_DUPREC is not working in a detail block
KEY_DUPREC is not working in a detail block [message #576828] Fri, 08 February 2013 04:51 Go to next message
rithi
Hi,

KEY_DUPREC is not working in a detail block.What description should i write and where to enable duplication of columns while pressing F3.

Please help.

[SPLIT from Trigger for SHIFT+F4 by LF]

[Updated on: Fri, 08 February 2013 05:03] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Trigger for KEY_DUPREC [message #576829 is a reply to message #576828] Fri, 08 February 2013 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rithi
hi all,
how can i enable function key F3 (to enable duplication of columns from previous record to next record)in forms6i(i.e., i want to activate the default function keys when running a form)

thanks

Rithi.
Re: Trigger for KEY_DUPREC [message #576830 is a reply to message #576829] Fri, 08 February 2013 05:03 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Forms trigger name isn't KEY_DUPREC, but KEY-DUPREC. Though, you can create your own trigger whose name actually is KEY_DUPREC, but Forms won't recognize it as if it was one of its own (built-in) triggers, so you'd have to put some code in there.

Basically, you don't have to do anything if F3 is really mapped to "duplicate record" function. If not, you have to investigate key mappings.
Previous Topic: Push button gif icon dispaly but hierarchical tree icon not.
Next Topic: Unwanted "Please Acknowledge" message
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 23:14:39 CDT 2024