Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » keep cursor position (oracle 10g)
keep cursor position [message #576582] Wed, 06 February 2013 06:10 Go to next message
oraclehi
i have a datablock having 2 items and one push button--> item, charges, pb.
no of item displayed for this block is 4. i am calling lov through pb. i am not able to keep cursor position exact where i want, the structure is like this.............

item(textitem) pb Charges(textitem)

first i press pb then it opens lov, i select 1 item from this lov it goes into item(textitem), after this i write charges on Charges(textitem).

but after that i am not able to navigate to 2nd pb, the cursor is not moving on second pb.

i want to select row after row but not able to that.
Re: keep cursor position [message #576590 is a reply to message #576582] Wed, 06 February 2013 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
A screenshot of the screen would probably help - I'm not sure what your problem is from the description.
Re: keep cursor position [message #576648 is a reply to message #576590] Thu, 07 February 2013 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oraclehi
here i have attached my form, u can see that part on assessment tab at on right side, item n charge_amt textitem boxes
Re: keep cursor position [message #576698 is a reply to message #576648] Thu, 07 February 2013 06:04 Go to previous message
oraclehi
i have fixed this by adding next_record; & last_record; statement at proper places.

now i'm in another problem as i am entering 3 or 4 items and charges in that datablock, but when i'm saving this in database it is saving only the last entered recod(item and charge, not all the entered records.

go_block('OL_LCY_NDC_ASSESSMENT_CHARGES');
	   last_record;
       next_record;
   :OL_LCY_NDC_ASSESSMENT_CHARGES.form_no:=cnt_f;
   :OL_LCY_NDC_ASSESSMENT_CHARGES.assess_id:=cnt_id+1;
	 :OL_LCY_NDC_ASSESSMENT_CHARGES.item:=:ITEM_CHARGE.item;
	 :OL_LCY_NDC_ASSESSMENT_CHARGES.charge_amt:=:ITEM_CHARGE.charges;
	commit_form;   
 end if;

how to apply loop for this, so that all value saved in to database. actually i am confused about the value (FOR ctr IN 1..) how many times the loop go as the value is defined only at run time.
Previous Topic: how to switch between 2 canvas
Next Topic: WebUtil function problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 11:22:55 CDT 2024