Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Disabled list item will be enabled accordingly just by clicking. (Oracle Forms 10g)
Disabled list item will be enabled accordingly just by clicking. [message #576373] Mon, 04 February 2013 04:03 Go to next message
reppihsrow
Good day.

I have a problem in oracle forms. I have a block that displays five records in list item.
On load, it will query two data in my table. So the list item (poplist) one and two enabled.
(The default of oracle forms - List item one and two are enabled and the rest are disabled because one and two have data).

My problem was, what work around will I gonna do so that if I pressed the mouse in the third list item it will automatically enabled
(for a new record) and if I pressed the list item one or two the third item will stay disable (even the fourth and fifth) because simply the user wants
to update the item one or two in the list.

Thanks for the reply.
Re: Disabled list item will be enabled accordingly just by clicking. [message #576465 is a reply to message #576373] Tue, 05 February 2013 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mvmkandan
If you dont need of insert / update the change the datablock's INSERT_ALLOWED / UPDATE_ALLOWED / DELETE_ALLOWED as False.

Veerae
Re: Disabled list item will be enabled accordingly just by clicking. [message #576527 is a reply to message #576465] Tue, 05 February 2013 21:07 Go to previous message
reppihsrow
Nope. We need that three DML.
Previous Topic: Difficult photo question
Next Topic: COPY FORMATTED TEXT DATA FROM MS WORD IN ORACLE FORMS WITH SAME FORMATTING
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:24:38 CDT 2024