Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » WHEN MOUSE DOUBLE CLICK is not fired (Oracle 10g, Windows Xp)
WHEN MOUSE DOUBLE CLICK is not fired [message #575302] Tue, 22 January 2013 01:43 Go to next message
mvmkandan
Hi Experts,

I have one Datablock and in that I have 3 TEXT Items.

I wrote WHEN MOUSE DOUBLE CLICK trigger in form level. When tried to double click on Item1 and Item2, its working. But Third Item only is not firing. I created the same Double Click trigger for that Item level also. But still it is not fired.

I set true for INSERT ALLOWED, UPDATE ALLOWED, ENABLE, DISPLAY these propertied.

But still it not fired.

Could you please any one let me know any limitation there for MOUSE DOUBLE Click triggers.

Thanks
Veera
Re: WHEN MOUSE DOUBLE CLICK is not fired [message #575404 is a reply to message #575302] Tue, 22 January 2013 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mvmkandan
I have solved this one

Veera
Re: WHEN MOUSE DOUBLE CLICK is not fired [message #575426 is a reply to message #575404] Wed, 23 January 2013 03:31 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'm glad you solved it; however, it would be fair to explain the way you did that so that someone - who has the same problem in the future - benefits from your experience.
Previous Topic: if condition in post-change
Next Topic: How can i pass parametter from report to forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:40:02 CDT 2024