ORA-12514: TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested in connect descriptor
*Cause: The listener received a request to establish a connection to a
database or other service. The connect descriptor received by the listener
specified a service name for a service (usually a database service)
that either has not yet dynamically registered with the listener or has
not been statically configured for the listener. This may be a temporary
condition such as after the listener has started, but before the database
instance has registered with the listener.
- Wait a moment and try to connect a second time.
- Check which services are currently known by the listener by executing:
lsnrctl services <listener name>
- Check that the SERVICE_NAME parameter in the connect descriptor of the
net service name used specifies a service known by the listener.
- If an easy connect naming connect identifier was used, check that
the service name specified is a service known by the listener.
- Check for an event in the listener.log file.
ORA-01154: database busy. Open, close, mount, and dismount not allowed now
*Cause: Some operation is in progress that expects the opened/mounted state
of this instance to remain the same.
*Action: Wait for the operation to complete then retry. If attempting to
do a shutdown, SHUTDOWN ABORT will work. If this is a shutdown
of a standby database that is operating in NO DATA LOSS mode, you
must shutdown the primary database first.