Home » Applications » PeopleSoft, JD Edwards & Siebel » Invalid MTD & YTD values in payroll results (9.0)
icon4.gif  Invalid MTD & YTD values in payroll results [message #571911] Mon, 03 December 2012 21:40 Go to next message
chanclement
Hi All,

Im facing with a problem that there are certain elements YTDA value in September payroll is incorrect. The YTD values for these certain elements are not including the current month (september) values.

The element setup for the element and YTDA accumulator are as follows:

Element: Level setup is tied with a user key EMPL RCD - Job (EMPLID/EMPL_RCD) checked
Element's YTDA accumulator: Level setup is tied with a user key COMPANY - Job (EMPLID/EMPL_RCD) checked

Kindly advice what are the things that i need to do in order to solve this issue.
Re: Invalid MTD & YTD values in payroll results [message #571915 is a reply to message #571911] Tue, 04 December 2012 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
You put the question into the General forum, which discusses general issues related to Oracle. However (I might be wrong), it doesn't look that "general"; it sounds like Oracle Apps. or something like that. Specifying "9.0" as version information, what is "9.0" related to?

So I was thinking: would you like us to move it into a more appropriate forum? If so, which one would it be?
Re: Invalid MTD & YTD values in payroll results [message #572075 is a reply to message #571915] Wed, 05 December 2012 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chanclement
the 9.0 is actually the version of PeopleSoft that I'm currently using. Yes i would like to move this post to the appropriate forum, but which one is more suitable? This post is actually to seek advice on the problem that i faced when im using PeopleSoft 9.0
Re: Invalid MTD & YTD values in payroll results [message #572088 is a reply to message #572075] Thu, 06 December 2012 01:09 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
OraFAQ Forum list is rather long (but much shorter than OTN Forums one); yes, it contains PeopleSoft forum as well - that's where I moved your question. Hopefully, you'll get the answer. Good luck!
Previous Topic: People Soft
Next Topic: Exporting Data through Excel to CI
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:18:11 CDT 2024