Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » add aging columns to derive total balance overdue (Oracle Reports 10G, Operating system is XP)
add aging columns to derive total balance overdue [message #571517] Mon, 26 November 2012 13:52 Go to next message
ng03
Hello,

I am doing a report to show current balance, aging (30-60), (60-90), (90-120) and 120+ and a combination of all of these should be the total balance overdue.

If i use a formula cclumn in the report builder, how should i write this query to calculate the total??

Please advise.

ng
Re: add aging columns to derive total balance overdue [message #571518 is a reply to message #571517] Mon, 26 November 2012 13:53 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Welcom to the forum.

Please read OraFAQ Forum Guide and How to use [code] tags and make your code easier to read.
Make sure that lines of code do not exceed 80 characters when you format.
Indent the code, use code tags and align the columns in result.
Use the "Preview Message" button to verify.
Also always post your Oracle version, with 4 decimals.

With any SQL or PL/SQL question, please, Post a working Test case: create table and insert statements along with the result you want with these data then we will be able work with your table and data. Explain with words and sentences the rules that lead to this result.

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: Handle customer specific objects in Oracle
Next Topic: How to auto increment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 01 01:59:16 CDT 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06360 seconds