Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Creating searching tool using oracle forms (Oracle Developer 6i)
Creating searching tool using oracle forms [message #571444] Mon, 26 November 2012 01:30 Go to next message
adeel_ans786
Hi,

I have created searching tool using oracle forms 6i. while searching the cursor move from text field (A) to other block query the data according to the field (A) and come back again to field (A). Everything is working fine but the problem is, when the cursor move back to the field (A) the existing text is highlighted and when user right something in it. It's overwriting the existing text.

I want when the cursor moving bank to the field (A) the text should not be highlighted and when the user writes something that will be added to the existing text.

Please find with the attachment screen print of oracle form.

Is it possible? If yes then how?

Thanks in advance.
  • Attachment: Searching.jpg
    (Size: 127.20KB, Downloaded 752 times)
Re: Creating searching tool using oracle forms [message #571452 is a reply to message #571444] Mon, 26 November 2012 02:25 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As far as I can tell, Forms work that way. Maybe (probably?) you could do what you want with Java bean, but I really wouldn't know how to do that (however, you might try to search now that you have a keyword (i.e. Java bean)).
Previous Topic: Embed Animated Flash Objects (*.swf file) in Oracle Forms 11gR2.
Next Topic: Why Other Browser cannot run oracle forms without IE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:56:58 CDT 2024