Home » Other » Marketplace » AnyDAC for Delphi 6.0 - major new version released !
|AnyDAC for Delphi 6.0 - major new version released ! [message #563478]
||Tue, 14 August 2012 03:38
Registered: August 2010
Dear Sir or Madam,|
DA-SOFT Technologies announces the immediate availability of major new version "AnyDAC for Delphi" Summer 2012, v 6.0.1. Do not miss the Summer sale - 25% discount on all AnyDAC orders in August !
And more. For detailed change log, please, check:
AnyDAC for Delphi
AnyDAC is an unique set of Universal Data Access Components for developing Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS cross-platform applications on Delphi, C++Builder and Free Pascal. With its powerful common architecture AnyDAC enables native high-speed direct access to Oracle, PostgreSQL, Firebird, SQLite, MySQL, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, SQL Anywhere, MS Access, Informix, Advantage Database and more. For complete list of features and availability, please check:
AnyDAC Core Features
- Native access to Oracle, PostgreSQL, Firebird, MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, DB2, InterBase, SQL Anywhere, Informix, Advantage Database, DataSnap and more. Including latest DBMS versions.
- Generic access to any database supported through dbExpress or ODBC data sources.
- Optimized for best possible performance. 2 times faster than dbGo, 25% faster than dbExpress.
- Reach API with 50 Delphi VCL components, including TADConnection, TADTransaction, TADQuery, TADStoredProc, TADTable, TADMemTable, TADLocalSQL.
- Unified API for cross-database access, including unified data type mapping, SQL dialect abstraction, connection aliases.
- First-class support for many database-specific features, including backup, restore, validation, SQL scripting.
- Advanced Data Access Options, including Array DML, Live Data Window mode, full Unicode support, Local SQL engine.
- Delphi 5 to Delphi XE2, C++ Builder 5 to C++ Builder XE2, Lazarus / Free Pascal on Win32, Win64, Linux32, Linux64, Mac OS X, iOS.
- Perfect integration as back-end driver for DataSnap, TMS AdvGrid, RemObjects Data Abstract, Fast Report, C4D kbmMW and more.
AnyDAC Natively Supported Databases
- Enterprise - Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Informix.
- Workgroup - PostgreSQL, Firebird, MySQL, SQL Anywhere, Interbase, Advantage DB.
- Database in clouds - SQL Azure.
- Desktop - SQLite, Access, Advantage DB, BlackFish SQL, SQL CE.
- Embedded - SQLite, Firebird Embedded, MySQL Embedded, Berkeley DB.
- Bridges - dbExpress, ODBC.
To subscribe to the newsletter with the AnyDAC release notifications and other DA-SOFT Technologies product and company news, you can create an account at DA-SOFT web site, then go to your user profile and set "Subscribe to newsletter" to "Yes".
Follow us on:
With best regards,
DA-SOFT Technologies Team
Current Time: Wed Aug 31 01:14:58 CDT 2016
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.10204 seconds