| Oracle DBA Guru for Top-Tier Seattle e-Commerce Client [message #549346]
||Thu, 29 March 2012 14:16
Registered: March 2012
Location: Kirkland, WA
If you accept this Mission, will brand you as one of our Progressive Oracle DBA's for Top-Tier e-Commerce Client!|
Who You Are:
AltaSourceGroup is seeking an Oracle Database Administrator for an immediate long-term, contract to hire opportunity. This agent will work with our client's architect and finance teams on a migration and implementation for Oracle R12 e-Business Application Suite. If you enjoy a tight knit working environment, with a smaller team and growing company where your solutions will make a direct impact to the success of the organizations, this is it!
You are passionate about implementing single-sign-on functionalilty bringing elegant solutions to complex problems. You define "fun" as coding automation, more scripting and in your spare time, find yourself exploring the latest Oracle DB practices, platforms, and design patterns. WHY? Because it's in your DNA. You actively participate in DB blogs to stay in harmony and tune with the DBA community locally and at large and are motivated about finding ways to improve quality, performance, and delivery times.
Our client provides e-Commerce solutions for thousands of unique visitors. Their web prowess continues to grow and your work would create an immediate impact..and when you're "in", you are part of their "family" so now is a great time to join the team!
Your Next Mission:
* Provide second and third level production support of databases and related supporting technologies from maintenance, optimization and tuning.
* Monitor applications and databases activities and collaborates with application teams to perform systematic tuning and troubleshooting.
* Performs code migration between Oracle environments.
* Escalates and works with vendor technical support to resolve issues. Installs, configures and upgrades database software and related products.
* Works closely with functional users in creating users, roles and responsibilities and enforces security policies.
* Works as a member of the database administration team providing continuous on-call support
* Assist business users preparing and executing functional test cases for small projects.
* Document and maintain a common knowledge base for the team.
* Provide senior level leadership to technical staff with development activities including design, code, test, debug, document and maintenance.
What You'll Need:
8+ years experience with implementation and support of Oracle - R12
1+ years experience with Oracle single sign-on and Oracle SSL
3+ years of RAC experience
6+ years experience with Oracle System Administration
2+ years Oracle SOA platform support - other SOA like Tomcat, OSGI okay
Experience working with large databases
Highly skilled in scripts and automation (Perl, Shell)
Experience with production support
Ability to work On-Call every 3rd week.
AltaSource is a U.S.- owned software consulting company that brings world class, cost effective software development solutions for growing businesses across North America.
This role is open due to organic growth within the client!! If you are interested AND uniquely qualified for this role, please call Mark at 424.235.3786 and email your resume to this post. As a former software support and technical engineer with a flair for personalized recruiting, Mark understands the market and what his consultants look for in new opportunities. Let's work together to push your career forward!
Due to the overwhelming responses, we aim to respond within 24-48 hours....& sooner if you are most qualified... :)
Let's build a great professional relationship today!
[Updated on: Thu, 29 March 2012 14:17]
Report message to a moderator