Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » can I make LOV conditional for Radio Buttons? (APEX 4.0)
can I make LOV conditional for Radio Buttons? [message #548612] Fri, 23 March 2012 09:41 Go to next message
balckbandit5
Hello Smile

My problem is that I would like the same set of Radio Buttons to show all the choices if the user is an admin (and not if they're not)
Currently my LOV SQL is:
select ROLE_NAME display_value, ROLE_ID return_value 
from PMO_ROLE
where ROLE_ID IN (Select ROLE_ID from PMO_ROLE_PERSON where MUID = :APP_USER)
order by ROLE_ID

So its showing the all the roles that the current user belongs to and its already changing depending on what ROLE(s) the user is in. But when the user is in the admin table (whether its in a role or 2 or not) I would like them to be able to see all the options.
I can't make a second set of radio buttons and then just hide/show one or the other when the user is an admin because I have a process based on this set (P5_ROLES)

hope that was clear enough...
Thanks Smile
Re: can I make LOV conditional for Radio Buttons? [message #548615 is a reply to message #548612] Fri, 23 March 2012 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
c_stenersen
You don't need to make it conditional. Just change the LOV query so that it checks whether or not the user exists in the admin table.
Re: can I make LOV conditional for Radio Buttons? [message #548616 is a reply to message #548612] Fri, 23 March 2012 10:15 Go to previous message
balckbandit5
oh...perfect thanks Smile
Previous Topic: purge jobs in apex
Next Topic: onmouseover displayed comments
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:19:49 CDT 2024