Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Report Error Reports Designer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the in (Report 2.5 )
Report Error Reports Designer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the in [message #546242] Mon, 05 March 2012 22:38 Go to next message
onkar07
please guide me to sort out this issue

select x.scm_sp_code,x.scm_bpis_no,x.SCM_VALUE_DATE,x.SCM_COLL_REVERSE_FLAG,x.SCM_COLL_REVERSE_DATE,x.scm_cheque_no,x.scm_cheque_amt,adj_amt ,ref_amt,jv_amt, (scm_cheque_amt - nvl(ref_amt,0) - nvl(jv_amt,0) ) Bal_Amt from
(select a.scm_sp_code,a.scm_bpis_no,a.SCM_VALUE_DATE,a.SCM_COLL_REVERSE_FLAG,a.SCM_COLL_REVERSE_DATE,a.scm_cheque_no,a.scm_cheque_amt,adj_amt ,ref_amt,jv_amt from
(
select g.scm_bpis_no || g.scm_cheque_no bpis_chq, g.scm_sp_code, g.scm_bpis_no,G.SCM_VALUE_DATE,G.SCM_COLL_REVERSE_FLAG,G.SCM_COLL_REVERSE_DATE,g.scm_cheque_no,g.scm_cheque_amt,NVL(sum(l.sda_ref_doc _adj_amt),0)adj_amt
from sp_collection_master g ,sp_document_adjustment l
where g.scm_sp_code='K0304'
and g.scm_coll_srl_no = L.SDA_REF_DOC_NO(+)
group by g.scm_sp_code,g.scm_bpis_no,G.SCM_VALUE_DATE,G.SCM_COLL_REVERSE_FLAG,G.SCM_COLL_REVERSE_DATE,g.scm_cheque_no,g.scm_cheque_amt
)a,
(
select g.scm_bpis_no || g.scm_cheque_no bpis_chq, g.scm_sp_code,g.scm_bpis_no,g.scm_cheque_no, g.scm_cheque_amt,sum(k.scdd_adj_amount)ref_amt
from sp_collection_master g ,sp_crn_drn_detail k
where g.scm_sp_code='K0304'
and g.scm_cheque_no=k.scdd_cheque_no(+)
and g.scm_sp_code=k.scdd_sp_code
group by g.scm_sp_code,g.scm_bpis_no,g.scm_cheque_no,g.scm_cheque_amt
)b,
(
select w.scm_bpis_no || w.scm_cheque_no bpis_chq, w.scm_sp_code,w.scm_bpis_no,w.scm_cheque_no,nvl(sum(o.sjm_amount),0)jv_amt
from sp_collection_master w,sp_document_adjustment y,sp_jv_master o
where w.scm_coll_srl_no=y.sda_ref_doc_no
and y.sda_doc_no=o.sjm_invoice_no(+)
and w.scm_sp_code='K0304'
group by w.scm_sp_code,w.scm_bpis_no,w.scm_cheque_no
)c
where a.bpis_chq = b.bpis_chq (+)
and a.bpis_chq = c.bpis_chq (+)
) x
WHERE X.SCM_VALUE_DATE<'01-JAN-2012'

hi all

i am using above inline queries in my report query but it is showing me below given errors.

please guide me to sort out this issue

ERROR Signature

AppName: r25des32.exe AppVer: 2.5.4.0 ModName: r25des32.exe
ModVer: 2.5.4.0 Offset: 00165a81

Error Message
Reports Designer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

[Updated on: Mon, 05 March 2012 23:23] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Report Error Reports Designer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for th [message #546278 is a reply to message #546242] Tue, 06 March 2012 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Gosh, that's an ancient piece of software! What operating system do you run it on? Is/was this combination certified?

Perhaps you could create a VIEW based on this query, and then use a view as a report's query source.
Re: Report Error Reports Designer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for th [message #546312 is a reply to message #546278] Tue, 06 March 2012 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onkar07
thanks ...

this solution i hv already applied but i am curieous about why this query is not run with report developer and version of OS is window XP SP3
Re: Report Error Reports Designer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for th [message #546388 is a reply to message #546312] Tue, 06 March 2012 07:44 Go to previous message
cookiemonster
Because it's really old and can't cope with an aspects of SQL that didn't exist in the version of the database that version of reports was written against.
I started writing reports in 1999 on version 6i against an 8i database.
That version is long since obsolete.
You need to working on at least the 10g version (which will also be out of support soon) if not the 11g version.
Previous Topic: data needs to be broken into different pages
Next Topic: Code debugging - short code (don't get scared) !!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:27:19 CDT 2024