Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Interactive report/Master-Detail form problem (apex 4.0.2)
Interactive report/Master-Detail form problem [message #538806] Mon, 09 January 2012 09:54 Go to next message
balckbandit5
Hello Smile

I'm having a problem with an interactive report. It started as a master detail but I made everything read-only because I wanted it as a report not a form.
The problem is on the master page: I made a search bar based on an interactive report. It has a text field for searching in, a number of rows select list and a checkbox that when selected shows only upcoming requests (default is checked).
The problem comes when I try and reset the report on the second page (like there are more that 15 rows so I have to click 'next' to show more) when I have unchecked the box. I get the error:
Invalid set of rows requested, the source data of the report has been modified.
Reset Pagination
It comes in a yellow box like when a validation is violated

I think it has something to do with the checkbox, though I'm not entirely sure what or why...

So yeh all/any help appreciated Smile
Re: Interactive report/Master-Detail form problem [message #538840 is a reply to message #538806] Mon, 09 January 2012 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Right ... been there, seen that. Do I have a solution? Nope.

I hit "Refresh" in my browser - sometimes it helps, sometimes (unfortunately, more often) not, so I go back and forth and, hopefully, everything is OK.
Re: Interactive report/Master-Detail form problem [message #538874 is a reply to message #538840] Tue, 10 January 2012 02:05 Go to previous message
balckbandit5
Ah..ok, fair enough
thanks anyway for the reply
Previous Topic: I'm not sure how to get validations to do this...
Next Topic: Calling report from a interactive report page
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 21:35:20 CDT 2024