Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Calling a report from a form (both 6i) on 11g database (Forms & Reports 6i, 11g 64-bit database)
Calling a report from a form (both 6i) on 11g database [message #509500] Sat, 28 May 2011 16:26 Go to next message
alimahboob

i am facing another problem with 11g database. i am using 6i forms and reports and recently shifted database to 11g 64 bit version. as its 6i forms so i use run_product to call reports. suppose my code for runproduct is in a button, once i press the button to get the print i am getting the logon_screen. if i enter login data again its giving the report. if u have any solution for this please let me know.

[EDITED by LF: renamed the topic and specified product versions]

[Updated on: Mon, 30 May 2011 00:09] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Calling a report from a form (both 6i) on 11g database [message #509562 is a reply to message #509500] Mon, 30 May 2011 00:15 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Forms 6i is not supported any more; moreover, it is not certified (and most probably never will be) to work with the 11g database. Therefore, your best option might be to upgrade your application.

However, take a look at this OTN forum discussion (read contents behind the links provided). Maybe you'll learn something new.

As of your question: how do you call the report? Did you specify username and password?
Previous Topic: Reports Background Engine has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconv
Next Topic: AR reports in oracle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 21:55:40 CDT 2024