Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle EBS R12 - Purchasing Module(5 threads BY ROD) (Oracle EBS R12)
Oracle EBS R12 - Purchasing Module(5 threads BY ROD) [message #505747] Wed, 04 May 2011 13:28
pthomas
This year our company has implemented Oracle R12 EBS. I am new to working in Oracle ERP. The production instance is up and live. The users has been trained to work in Purchasing Module. This week an issue came up with the notification preference in workflow. The preference was automatically getting changed to 'Disabled' from 'HTML mail with Attachments'. I raised an e-TAR in oracle metalink. They suggested the resolution to check the SMTP server setting and updating FND_USER_PREFERENCES table. The DBA has made the required changes. The changes has been made to a test instance only. Only after testing in the test instance, this change will be implemented in the production instance. I have the access to this test instance as SYSADMIN. Please let me know what are the settings I need to make in the test instance(role creation, set up for email notification, responsibilities etc) to simulate the following :

Prepare Move Order
Submit For Approval (should receive email notification)
Reassign the Request to a higher level Approver
Previous Topic: OA components in JDeveloper 10g
Next Topic: Set FND_TOP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 01:50:03 CDT 2024