|problem regarding Scheduler Setup under Solaris Environment [message #501580]
||Wed, 30 March 2011 00:37
Registered: March 2011
I am setting up the BI Analytics under Solaris environment. I have done the following the following things successfully...
1. copied the repository in the specific location of BI server machine
2. copied the report files in the specific location of BI server machine
3. changed the NQSCONFIG.INI accordingly
4. i have set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and the PATH variables by the following commands..
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH: /BI_HOME/OracleBI/server/Bin
4. Since the system has 64bit Oracle version, thats why I have mapped the system with 32bit by the following command..
ln -s $ORACLE_HOME/lib32/libclntsh.so.10.1 libclntsh.so.10.1
5. I have restarted the BI services
6. the reports are running fine...now I have tried to setup the Scheduler that is SCHCONFIG.
I have executed the below commands..
./sa-init.sh (I have executed this because obiee supports only 32 bit)
./sa-init64.sh (I have executed these because the system is of 64 bit)
7. after this, when i tried to execute the SCHCONFIG by the following commands, it is throwing error...
ld.so.1: schconfig: fatal: relocation error: file /BI_HOME/OracleBI/server/Bin/libnqportable.so: symbol AnaAtomicIncrement: referenced symbol not found.
I am stuck...please help me....