Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Export to Excel setting (Discoverer Plus 10g, Window Vista)
Export to Excel setting [message #500123] Thu, 17 March 2011 16:45 Go to next message
vn1802
I used to click the "export to excel" icon on the menu and it open the excel worksheet with the option for me to save in the specified directory and name. But after my computer have Java v24 updated, when I try to export to excel, it does not give the option to open the worksheet instead it saves the excel file to the C:/users/ directory and overwrite every time I export. Does anyone know or have experience the same problem?

Please help with any suggestion. Thanks in advance.
Re: Export to Excel setting [message #504556 is a reply to message #500123] Tue, 26 April 2011 09:53 Go to previous message
wtxred
We too have started seeing this same situation on a couple of machines. We have done a lot of seaching and confirmation of settings and not found anything to be the cause. We're pretty sure it's a Java 'feature' tho. We'll try to roll back Java and will post the results for you.
Previous Topic: Page Break on a group
Next Topic: using webutil to print reports in client
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:16:18 CDT 2024