Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Separate Frame applet issue (Oracle Forms 10g, Win XP)
Separate Frame applet issue [message #500002] Thu, 17 March 2011 03:36 Go to next message
infosuresh2k

Hi,

We are using oracle forms 10g, in formsweb.cfg file i gave separeteFrame=true and it works fine also like IE & applet window is opening. But User wants to hide the IE in backegroud and they want only applet window, so using VBScript we are hiding the IE and now only applet window apears this also fine.

I am running the report and displaying the report using web.show_document, report is running fine and displaying in IE with PDF format. But the problem is if i press the run report button report is opening and displaying behind the applet window not infront of applet window and there is no focus on the report IE also. Can anybody have solution to display the report output(IE with PDF format) infront of the applet window and current focus on the report window(IE with PDF).

Note: If i use separateFrame=false then report is displaying infront of the IE screen and focus is on the report IE.

Regards,
Suresh.V
Re: Separate Frame applet issue [message #503660 is a reply to message #500002] Mon, 18 April 2011 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marcioramo
Hi, i liked if you resolve this is problem, but i am the same problem and i dont have solution.

Thanks

[Updated on: Mon, 18 April 2011 17:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Separate Frame applet issue [message #614463 is a reply to message #503660] Wed, 21 May 2014 22:21 Go to previous message
Arslan
Dear,

Will you tell me that how I can hide IE with WB.

Thanks in Advance

Thanks & Regards,
Arslan Karamat
Previous Topic: d2k 6i default menu .mmb file required
Next Topic: how can i do to make the button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 00:19:48 CDT 2024