Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How Can I Secure The Financial Modules To Prevents any One Enter Of Its ??
How Can I Secure The Financial Modules To Prevents any One Enter Of Its ?? [message #488048] Tue, 04 January 2011 05:55 Go to next message
mga407

How Can I Secure The Financial Modules AP,AR,GL,Cm and FA

I want To Prevents any One have Sys Admin Responsibility To Add Any Financial Module and enter To Its .
Re: How Can I Secure The Financial Modules To Prevents any One Enter Of Its ?? [message #488058 is a reply to message #488048] Tue, 04 January 2011 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
What is "Its"?

By
Vamsi
Re: How Can I Secure The Financial Modules To Prevents any One Enter Of Its ?? [message #488098 is a reply to message #488058] Tue, 04 January 2011 14:05 Go to previous message
mkoolwij

Hi,

Only assign the sysadmin responsibility to a limited number of users, the 'real' system administrators. This way you can control what users get what responsibilities. Using User Management is an alternative. You can setup User Management to only allow certain users to assign certain responsibilities.

Regards,
Marcel
Previous Topic: Inter-organization Transfer Error
Next Topic: Customize Oracle Payables Invoices form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:19:43 CDT 2024