Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Retrieve Deleted transactions on ap.ap_invoices_all table (EBS 12.1.1)
Retrieve Deleted transactions on ap.ap_invoices_all table [message #485059] Sun, 05 December 2010 21:13 Go to next message
xhyrruz

Hi All,

Anybody tried to retrieve the deleted transactions on ap.ap_invoices_all table using sqldeveloper? Recently our functionals removed 1 invoice transactions and they want to have information about the deleted transactions such invoice_id, invoice_num, amount and supplier. I tried to query to ap.ap_invoices_all table but I couldn't locate the transaction. Does the deleted transaction move to another table?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.
Cyrus
Re: Retrieve Deleted transactions on ap.ap_invoices_all table [message #485062 is a reply to message #485059] Sun, 05 December 2010 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Quote:
I tried to query to ap.ap_invoices_all table but I couldn't locate the transaction.
What information you have to search it?
I don't think you will have rows in ap_invoices_all or any archive table.
Some times you may have a orphan row in xla.xla_transaction_entities.
But you can get only invoice_id (source_id_int_1) and invoice_num (transaction_number) from this table.

By
Vamsi
Re: Retrieve Deleted transactions on ap.ap_invoices_all table [message #485066 is a reply to message #485062] Mon, 06 December 2010 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xhyrruz

Hi Vamsi,

I mean that after the user/functional deleted the transaction from Application (AP Invoice Workbench), I thought that the record was still there on the table and the status labeled as "DELETED" but that's not the case, I found out that the record was totally removed and you cannot trace it. Is there any table that stored this deleted transaction? Some what moving the records from the original table and keep it to another table for historical purpose.

Regards
Cyrus
Re: Retrieve Deleted transactions on ap.ap_invoices_all table [message #485074 is a reply to message #485066] Mon, 06 December 2010 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
You had my answer.
> I don't think you will have rows in ap_invoices_all or any archive table.

By
Vamsi
Re: Retrieve Deleted transactions on ap.ap_invoices_all table [message #485088 is a reply to message #485074] Mon, 06 December 2010 02:24 Go to previous message
xhyrruz

Hi Vamsi,

Thank you for your response.

Regards
Cyrus
Previous Topic: lexical parameters
Next Topic: WMS Costgroup strategy - to be able to assign any inventory organization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:46:55 CDT 2024