Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » XML Gateway Outbound transaction error (Oracle Apps 11i)
XML Gateway Outbound transaction error [message #480858] Wed, 27 October 2010 17:47
mamit1
Hi,
We are trying to send a XML file to an outside vendor using XML gateway but facing issue in doing the HTTP post.

As per the XML Gateway user guide I have setup the Hub definition with protocol type as being HTTP. protocol address as the one provided by the vendor and created a hub user.
I have also setup a 'custom' outbound transaction type.
And then setup a 'Trading Partner' linked it to the transaction type and the hub. and loaded the DTD and Map file.

I am able to generate the XML file successfully but it does not get delivered or is being rejected by the vendor.

I am trying to narrow down to if the issue exists on our end and the file is not being sent correctly or it is being rejected once it reaches the http site.

I get the following error message on looking at the underlying log table:

Response: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Connection: close
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:22:10 GMT
Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
Cache-Control: private
Content-Type: application/soap+xml; charset=utf-8
Content-Length: 1805
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap=" "
xmlns:xsi=" "
xmlns:xsd=" "><soap:Body><soap:Fault><soap:Code><soap:Value>soap:Receiver</soap:Value></soap:Code><soap:Reason><soap:Text
xml:lang="en">System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.

any help will be much much appreciated.

Thanks
Amit
Previous Topic: Creating new inventory organization
Next Topic: Sales Order is booked but no data in wsh_delivery_details table
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:47:48 CDT 2024