Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » REP-1222 Invalid body size error in Oracle Reports (Oracle report builder 6i)
REP-1222 Invalid body size error in Oracle Reports [message #479905] Wed, 20 October 2010 01:19 Go to next message
gtibile
Hi All,
I'm working on an RDF report. This report runs as a part of Payment Process in Oracle Payables. This report has the printer style as BACS. The layout has only main section. The body of the main section of the report has only one repeating frame and the body field inside the frame. The body field gives concatenated values from the select query.
I have to modify the SQL query(where clause) of the report. After I change the query and save it, the report compiles sucessfully on report builder.

However after following payment process and submitting request, the report fails with error:

'REP-1222 Invalid Body Size.'

I have checked on many sites but have not found any solution for this problem.

Please provide any pointers for this issue.
Re: REP-1222 Invalid body size error in Oracle Reports [message #479918 is a reply to message #479905] Wed, 20 October 2010 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
What are horizontal (and, possibly, vertical) elasticity properties set to? Try to make them "fixed" horizontally (and "variable" vertically), once you are sure that - in Paper Layout Editor - everything seems to be OK.
Re: REP-1222 Invalid body size error in Oracle Reports [message #479933 is a reply to message #479918] Wed, 20 October 2010 05:36 Go to previous message
gtibile
Hi,
The horizontal elasticity was set to 'Fixed' and vertical elasticity was set to 'Variable' for the repeating frame.
While it was set to 'Fixed' for both horizontal and vertical in case of the field inside the repeating frame.

I tried changing these properties with various combinations of horizontal and vertical elasticity butit gave me the same error.
Previous Topic: Modify REP file
Next Topic: rep 3300 / ui 1238540 (merged)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 02:38:25 CDT 2024