Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Account present in hz_cust_accounts table but cannot find through customer screen in oracle apps
Account present in hz_cust_accounts table but cannot find through customer screen in oracle apps [message #470025] Sat, 07 August 2010 03:08 Go to next message
abhishek_510
Hi,

I found that there are some accounts present in hz_cust_accounts, but when I am trying find via custmer standard form, it is not fetching that customer account.

Why is this happening? What are criteria to find the customer account?

Re: Account present in hz_cust_accounts table but cannot find through customer screen in oracle apps [message #470034 is a reply to message #470025] Sat, 07 August 2010 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alien
Hi,

please follow the posting guidelines, and include your eBS version. There is quite a difference between 11i and 12i.
For now, did you search with organization/person and active/inactive/all?

In that case, you'll have to trace the form and see why it doesn't return results.

Regards,

Arian
Re: Account present in hz_cust_accounts table but cannot find through customer screen in oracle apps [message #470036 is a reply to message #470034] Sat, 07 August 2010 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
abhishek_510
Yes..I searched with organization/person and active/inactive/all. Thanks for your reply.
Re: Account present in hz_cust_accounts table but cannot find through customer screen in oracle apps [message #470039 is a reply to message #470036] Sat, 07 August 2010 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Still you didn't say whether you are on 11i or R12.
By the way, what is your search criteria?
What column in the table?
What field in the applications?

By
Vamsi
Re: Account present in hz_cust_accounts table but cannot find through customer screen in oracle apps [message #470043 is a reply to message #470036] Sat, 07 August 2010 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alien
Quote:
In that case, you'll have to trace the form and see why it doesn't return results.

Regards,

Arian
Re: Account present in hz_cust_accounts table but cannot find through customer screen in oracle apps [message #470102 is a reply to message #470025] Sun, 08 August 2010 08:28 Go to previous message
skuttiyatur

You should follow note 465993.1 to enable the realtime sync.

There is a Synchronization process that needs to be run - typically it should have been run automatically, if set to 'Automatic'

In Release 12, the DQM Synchronization can be set to:
Automatic
Batch
Disabled

Administration Tab >
DQM tab > Setup > Synchronization Method

DQM Synchronization Method

IF DQM automatic sync is enabled a concurrent program is submitted whenever a party is created/updated.
This concurrent program is called DQM Serial Sync Index Program (ARHDQMSS).

Once a new party/account is added or updated, the DQM Serial Sync Index Program is kicked off and once the concurrent process is complete you can search and find the party/account that was updated or added.

If this still doesnot run automatically, follow these steps

Try to set the synchronization to batch. Then change it back to automatic.
If it still not working, Clearing Global Cache
---------------------
1. Go to Resp: 'Functional Administrator'
2. Further go to 'Core Services' -> 'Caching Framework'.
3. Go to 'Global Configuration' side navigation link.
4. Click on 'Clear All Cache'.
5. Click Yes to confirm all caches are cleared. This needs to be against the following message.
"Clicking on 'Yes' will clear all the caches across all the mid-tiers. This
will impact performance. Are you sure you want to proceed?"

Previous Topic: Question: Oracle Modules and the corresponding Admin Roles
Next Topic: fnd_message.show
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:36:43 CDT 2024