Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Print Directly on reports 10g (10 R2)
Print Directly on reports 10g [message #458176] Thu, 27 May 2010 13:12 Go to next message
jtcc90
Ok that's my problem know I have two cases : One Application Server on Linux Red Hat 4 .... I need to print on Client Plinter..
I already Add the printers on OAS.. And I can Print...
The problem is that I need to print in continue paper with a new Format "FACTURA" that have paper size like 25cm X 19cm...
but the print continua like A4 format ???
What could i do for stop the print on the size I need... I all ready edit the .ppd archive on cups and edit uiprint.txt to add the printer with the .ppd to use and add the .ppd that supouse use the aplication server on /guicommun/tk/admin/PPD ...
but the print not respect the size ....

The other case I install the Application Server on Windows to try the same ...
It´s more easy here to configure the report for the directly print... and the print is good. but have the same problem... I create new format on windows name "FACTURA" then I added to the printer.... when I print any document the printer respect the paper size and if I send the print directly from reports it respect the size too... but when i run the report from client between middle tier the printer do not respect the size and do not stop in the defined format "FACTURA" and continue like format size was A4.....

What can I do ??? I need to print directly but with defined papersize ????
I dont know if I miss something or have to do any thing or can I use other solution ,, with webutil or something ???
Re: Print Directly on reports 10g [message #472004 is a reply to message #458176] Wed, 18 August 2010 05:08 Go to previous message
rkodikara

There is an issue with printing in 10g on Red Hat linux. We alseo faced the same scenario, when we were trying to print our old system's character mode reports.

If you get a good solution, please let me too know.

[mod-edit] color and font removed.

[Updated on: Wed, 18 August 2010 07:53] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Run Forms/Reports 11g without WebLogic Server
Next Topic: Mulitple IP address for server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 01:27:28 CDT 2024