Home » RDBMS Server » Server Utilities » insert data without writing insert statement in oracle (oracle 10g)
insert data without writing insert statement in oracle [message #456150] Sat, 15 May 2010 03:40 Go to next message
sandy_tp
Hi,

Can you please tell me how to insert data in oracle table without writing insert statement in oracle 9i or above. i am not going to write insert all, merge, sqlloder and import data.

Please suggest if is there any smarter way..

Thanks You,
Sandy
Re: insert data without writing insert statement in oracle [message #456152 is a reply to message #456150] Sat, 15 May 2010 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
The smartest way(s) depend on the actual situation, describe the situation (what you have and what you want in the end) and we can tell you what is/are the smartest way/s.

Regards
Michel
Re: insert data without writing insert statement in oracle [message #456476 is a reply to message #456150] Tue, 18 May 2010 02:20 Go to previous message
rahulvb
sandy_tp wrote on Sat, 15 May 2010 03:40
Hi,

Can you please tell me how to insert data in oracle table without writing insert statement in oracle 9i or above. i am not going to write insert all, merge, sqlloder and import data.

Please suggest if is there any smarter way..

Thanks You,
Sandy

Move Tablespace. Transportable Tablespaces

Give a Try.

Previous Topic: Cannot access NLS data files or invalid environment specified
Next Topic: insert only date using sqlldr
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 04:27:25 CDT 2024