Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » what is called table function?
what is called table function? [message #445281] Sat, 27 February 2010 23:09 Go to next message
Messages: 132
Registered: October 2009
Location: Dhaka
Senior Member

what is called table function?
please explain me, if have anybody any idea.

Tamzidul Amin.
Re: what is called table function? [message #445282 is a reply to message #445281] Sat, 27 February 2010 23:12 Go to previous message
Messages: 25535
Registered: January 2009
Location: SoCal
Senior Member
It would be helpful if you followed Posting Guidelines - http://www.orafaq.com/forum/t/88153/0/

Above includes SEARCH & GOOGLE before posting

Previous Topic: Complex pivot query - help
Next Topic: Ref Cursors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 25 07:47:52 CDT 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06896 seconds