Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Payable Document screen and setup in R12
Payable Document screen and setup in R12 [message #441810] Wed, 03 February 2010 04:00 Go to next message
suman.g
Hi All,

I am working on Payable documents data migration in R12.
I dont know much about AP module. So can anybody please help me to find out the payable document screen and base table for this.

Thanks in advance..

Best Regards,
Suman

[Updated on: Wed, 03 February 2010 04:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Payable Document screen and setup in R12 [message #442721 is a reply to message #441810] Wed, 10 February 2010 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bananaman
Are dealing with the payment documents? This can be found in the cash management module. In setting up the bank account, you can find the 'manage payment document' and there you can set up the payment documents that you need.
Re: Payable Document screen and setup in R12 [message #443253 is a reply to message #441810] Sun, 14 February 2010 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oraclefinancialfresher
Base tables related to payments in Release 12 are.....

AP_DOCUMENTS_PAYABLE
AP_INVOICE_PAYMENTS_ALL
AP_CHECKS_ALL
AP_PAYMENT_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL
AP_PAYMENT_HISTORY_ALL
AP_PAYMENT_HIST_DISTS
IBY_PAYMENTS_ALL
IBY_DOCS_PAYABLE_ALL
IBY_PAY_INSTRUCTIONS_ALL

Regards,
Karthikeyan
Karthikeyanp1981@gmail.com
Re: Payable Document screen and setup in R12 [message #484824 is a reply to message #443253] Thu, 02 December 2010 22:53 Go to previous message
madhuarepalli
Hi,

I have created the Bank Account and when I am try to create the document sequence using "Manage Payment Documents" Tab. I am facing with below error

Attribute Internal Bank Account Id in PaymentDocumentAM.PaymentDocumentsVO1 is required.

Actually while creating Bank Account, I had selected the Payroll checkbox and selected the organization.

Note: - The organization will not appearing for Payables, Receivable and Treasury check boxes. It will appear only for Payroll check box. And Treasury Check box is grayed out.

What is the Process for selecting of Organization for Payables, Receivables, and Treasury also? Why the Treasury Check box is grayed out.

Thanks & Regards,
Madhu
Previous Topic: FRM-40212 - Strange Issue in Modal screen
Next Topic: Disable Initiate Approval Button when budget not Sufficient
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:59:31 CDT 2024