Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » doubt in custom.pll - sales order form (Oracle apps 11i)
doubt in custom.pll - sales order form [message #431658] Wed, 18 November 2009 23:27 Go to next message
lekshman
Hi Frenz,

i have a small doubt in custom.pll.
we have a requirement to give a pop up message, wenever we do scheduling action in the sales order form (Oracle 11i).

i have written the code like below

if
((block_name = 'LINE') AND ( event_name = 'SPECIAL14'))
then the pop up message.

the problem im facing is, the pop up is working fine, when we schedule action is done by(Tools--> scheduling)

but it is not working whenever i right click on the sales order line and do scheduling.

what code do i need to include for the right click scheduling?

please advice.

thanks,
Lp
Re: doubt in custom.pll - sales order form [message #432584 is a reply to message #431658] Wed, 25 November 2009 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I am moving this question to the Apps forum.

David
icon3.gif  Re: doubt in custom.pll - sales order form [message #432625 is a reply to message #431658] Wed, 25 November 2009 05:01 Go to previous message
lars.amlie
Hi,

It seam like you don't trig the message for WHEN-NEW-RECORD-INSTANCE or VALIDATE-RECORD-INSTANCE, but only for your menu item.

If you right click on a spesific item, you might also want to try out to trig on WHEN-NEW-ITEM-INSTANCE.

Which version of eBS are you customizing against? If 11.5.10, you should try out Forms Personalization instead. At least for testing purposes, since you can do you customization test "on the fly" with no code.

Good luck!

b.r.

Lars Amlie
Previous Topic: Issue with Custom Form opening in Oracle apps
Next Topic: Is XML Publisher causing shared memory problem..?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 17:13:13 CDT 2024