Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Retreive media information from database (iStore 11.5.10.2)
Retreive media information from database [message #431482] Tue, 17 November 2009 10:41 Go to next message
uducharm
Hi,

I would like to have the media information from an item in iStore. In short, I would like to use the inventory_item_id to obtain the urls of the images and related products in iStore. I have found this SQL that give me hints of what I would like but it is not complete:

SELECT  d.object_id, e.access_name, f.access_name
  FROM  ibe_dsp_obj_lgl_ctnt d,
        ibe_dsp_context_b    e,
        jtf_amv_items_b     f
 WHERE  d.item_id           = f.item_id
   AND  d.object_type       = 'I'
   AND  e.context_type_code = 'MEDIA'
   AND  d.context_id        = e.context_id
   AND  d.object_id IN ( SELECT a.inventory_item_id
                         FROM   ibe_dsp_section_items a,
                                ibe_dsp_sections_b b,
                                ibe_dsp_msite_sct_items c
                         WHERE  a.section_item_id   = c.section_item_id
                         AND    a.section_id        = b.section_id
                         AND    b.section_type_code = 'F'
                         AND    c.mini_site_id      = 10022)

The result of this SQL does not give me the URL though. How can I get the url of these files?
Re: Retreive media information from database [message #431495 is a reply to message #431482] Tue, 17 November 2009 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Do you know which table contains URL? If it is one of tables that make the FROM clause, simply include that column into the SELECT column list. If not, add that table into the FROM clause and join it to other table(s) in order to get the result.
Re: Retreive media information from database [message #431496 is a reply to message #431495] Tue, 17 November 2009 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uducharm
No, I don't know where is the information I need. Do you know the table or view that has this information. Do you know a stored proc that would give me this information?
Re: Retreive media information from database [message #431499 is a reply to message #431496] Tue, 17 November 2009 12:44 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
No; I don't know anything about Oracle Apps. (but the above principle should work, once you find out where URL is).
Previous Topic: Prevent users from Deleting/updating attachments
Next Topic: Bank statement swift940 format
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 02:15:40 CDT 2024