Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Source code of Purchase order view document (R12, Unix)
Source code of Purchase order view document [message #430676] Wed, 11 November 2009 11:55 Go to next message
satya.das2007
Hi,

I need to change the data that is picked up in the view Document pdf of the purchase order. I need to change the source query which fetches and feed data to view document.

Steps:
open a Purchase Order in PO screen--> Tool bar menu "Inquire" --> Click on "View Document".

Regards,
Satya
Re: Source code of Purchase order view document [message #430753 is a reply to message #430676] Thu, 12 November 2009 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SSGKK
Can you be more specific.
Re: Source code of Purchase order view document [message #430886 is a reply to message #430753] Thu, 12 November 2009 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
satya.das2007
Yes I have created a PO with an Item A having Manufacturer part number as M1. This PO is approved and when I click on tool bar --> Inquire --> View Document I am able to see all the details PO having Item A and Manufacturer part number M1.

In part number screen, we have created a DFF to keep start date(attribute1) & End date(attribute2) of Part number against any Item.

Now for Item A, I add new manufacturer part M2 and give a end date to M1. So expectation is to show M2 in the View Document.

for this I want to add a condition like "Where attribute2 is not null" in the query which fetches and feed data to "View Document" pdf.

How I can achieve this and how can I get the source code which feed data to "View Document" report.

Regards,
Satya
Re: Source code of Purchase order view document [message #431006 is a reply to message #430676] Fri, 13 November 2009 11:13 Go to previous message
rklemm
Since you mentioned PDF, you may be using XML Publisher. Use Responsibility XML Publisher Admin, navpath Home>Templates and search for Purchasing templates. You can adjust from there.
Previous Topic: Text to Oracle XE
Next Topic: Prevent users from Deleting/updating attachments
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 23:30:29 CDT 2024