Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » i want to create purchase requisition using interface table (PO R12)
i want to create purchase requisition using interface table [message #430347] Tue, 10 November 2009 03:03 Go to next message
alaa_fouad2004
Dear all
i want to create purchase requisition using interface table

can any one help me

Alaa Fouad
Re: i want to create purchase requisition using interface table [message #430360 is a reply to message #430347] Tue, 10 November 2009 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I don't know anything about Oracle Apps. & E-Business Suite. I've never even seen how it looks like.

However, it seems that you are using this software product (or, at least, want to do that) but, just like me, know very little about it. Because, some of your last messages are
- I want to create purchase requisition using interface table
- I want to create purchase requisition using API
- I want to run a request set from PL/SQL for create invoice
- Is there API to create sales order
- I want to crate sales order using interface table
- I want to create bank transfer transactions using interface table
etc. etc.

So my question is: do you know ANYTHING about Oracle Apps. & E-Business Suite? Did you read any documentation? Are you gathering information from strangers on Internet Forums?

I'm amazed, honestly, and wish you all the luck one needs (as you need A LOT of it).
Re: i want to create purchase requisition using interface table [message #430627 is a reply to message #430360] Wed, 11 November 2009 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alaa_fouad2004
Dear sir

thanks for your note
i suddenly entered in a project which mainly depend on interfaces in all oracle modules . and there is no time to read a document and there is no any senior for me to support me and give me the way to start .
really i worked in many projects which have API in OPM , AP and PRICING and i study their documents and i solve their problem because i was have long time to do that . put in this new project there is no time .
i really under strong pressure in my work.
i really want to thank every one which help me . really all advices was more useful .
and thank you for your note

Alaa fouad
Re: i want to create purchase requisition using interface table [message #430629 is a reply to message #430627] Wed, 11 November 2009 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'm sorry to hear your sad story; unfortunately, I'm unable to provide help which regards Oracle Apps. Good luck!
Re: i want to create purchase requisition using interface table [message #432108 is a reply to message #430347] Sat, 21 November 2009 05:21 Go to previous message
eoracleapps

Buddy

Oracle has provided API for almost everything , but you have to look into the API/Interface table structures, Other wise how do you what parameters /columns you need to pass.

you can check my blog for additional information.But in case you looking for ready made code let me know .

Thanks
eoracleapps.blogspot.com

Previous Topic: How to change saved set of book name
Next Topic: How can I define Organization as Plant or laboratory
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 21:09:10 CDT 2024