Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Customer conversion (11.5.10.2, XP)
icon5.gif  Customer conversion [message #429626] Wed, 04 November 2009 15:24 Go to next message
oraclefaqs1

hi every1,

How do I populate Customers Communication information (like phone, email, fax) at profile level, I wanna stress it's NOT CUSTOMERS CONTACT COMMUNICATION INFORMATION its CUSTOMERS COMMUNICATION information.
When you query a customer you can see different tabs like ADDRESS, OM, COMMUNICATIONS, CONTACTS.
So here I am able to populate CONTACTS information by inserting contacts details in RA_CONTACT_PHONES_INT_ALL but I need to import Communication information for the customer.

please help me

thanks,
purna
Re: Customer conversion [message #429918 is a reply to message #429626] Fri, 06 November 2009 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
idris.ali
If you want to Import communication information for a customer.

you may populate the table RA_CONTACT_PHONES_INT_ALL.
but remm you should pass orig_system_address_ref = orig_system_contact_ref = null.

and orig_system_customer_ref as for some valid customer
and orig_system_telephone_ref with a valid value.

Thanks,
Idris
Re: Customer conversion [message #429953 is a reply to message #429918] Fri, 06 November 2009 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oraclefaqs1

thanks Idris, It got resolved
icon5.gif  Re: Customer conversion [message #429957 is a reply to message #429918] Fri, 06 November 2009 08:41 Go to previous message
oraclefaqs1

Idris,

I am populating the STANDARD_TERM_NAME in RA_CUSTOMER_PROFILES_INT_ALL but unable to get that on front end after running the CUSTOMER INTERFACE (though interface runs without any errors)

I even tried with keeping the OVER_RIDE_TERMS flaf to 'Y'

can u please help me

thanks,
purna
Previous Topic: CUSTOMER INTERFACE
Next Topic: is there is API to create sales order
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 05:53:25 CDT 2024