Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » DEFAULT_WHERE not working in Form Personalization
DEFAULT_WHERE not working in Form Personalization [message #429618] Wed, 04 November 2009 14:47 Go to next message
silpak
Hi,
I am trying to restrict some data in the AP Invoices form(APXINWKB) based on the Payment Status and Approval Status.

Criteria: When the unpaid invoices(:INVOICES_QF.PAYMENT_STATUS_FLAG = 'N')are queried in the Invoice Qeury Form I do not want to see the invoices that have an Approval Status of 'Cancelled'(APPROVAL_STATUS_LOOKUP_CODE <> 'CANCELLED').

Approach: I have created a WHEN-NEW-BLOCK-INSTANCE trigger with condition :INVOICES_QF.PAYMENT_STATUS_FLAG = 'N'. In Actions tab I have chosen Type of Property with the below information.

Object Type:Block
Target Object:INV_SUM_FOLDER
Property Name:DEFAULT_WHERE
Value:APPROVAL_STATUS_LOOKUP_CODE <> 'CANCELLED'

When I Apply and Save it still pulls all the Cancelled Invoices as well. I am not sure why the DEFAULT_WHERE property is not working, any suggestions are appreciated. Please do let me know if anyone have encountered the same issue. Thanks.
Re: DEFAULT_WHERE not working in Form Personalization [message #432370 is a reply to message #429618] Mon, 23 November 2009 18:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I have moved your question to the Apps forum. I hope someone there can answer your enquiry.

David
Re: DEFAULT_WHERE not working in Form Personalization [message #432493 is a reply to message #432370] Tue, 24 November 2009 09:20 Go to previous message
rklemm
I have an issue on the same form but I am trying a simpler personalization. If I select freight as the line type, I want the description to populate with 'Freight'. I meet the criteria but the field is not populated. I used step by step debug without luck. I opened an SR.
Previous Topic: Workflow Erroring out
Next Topic: Issue with Custom Form opening in Oracle apps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 16:11:55 CDT 2024