Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Changing the Person Type when Terminating Emp (Oracle 11i)
Changing the Person Type when Terminating Emp [message #428951] Sat, 31 October 2009 01:58 Go to next message
Mauragon
Pardon me if this seems to be a noob question.

I want to terminate an employee using an API so I used hr_ex_employee_internal.terminate_employee API. However,it seemed that the person type of the employee didn't change to 'Ex-employee' aside from the error 'PER_289603_CWK_INV_PERSON_TYPE'
I passed the correct person_type_id for 'Ex-employee' to the API but it seems the person type is not changed.

Does this API should automatically change the person type to 'Ex-employee' or I have to use hr_person_api.update_person API to update the person type?

Thanks for any knowledge you may impart.
Re: Changing the Person Type when Terminating Emp [message #429189 is a reply to message #428951] Mon, 02 November 2009 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
idris.ali
API "hr_ex_employee_internal.terminate_employee" seems to be an internal API (Not published) . Pls don't use any of non-published API as it won't be supported..

You may read the HR Technical Implementation Guide for the currect API
Re: Changing the Person Type when Terminating Emp [message #429280 is a reply to message #428951] Tue, 03 November 2009 00:51 Go to previous message
Mauragon
Sorry I made a mistake that error was from hr_person_api.update_person API.
Previous Topic: Error while using Create System API IN Oracle Install Base
Next Topic: Want to remove Liability Account from Show Fileld sub-menu
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 09:29:27 CDT 2024