|Oracle Apps DBA with IDM skills Bangalore [message #427675]
||Fri, 23 October 2009 22:56
Registered: October 2009
Location : Bangalore, India|
Vacancies : Multiple
Client : A leading management consultancy
• 4 to 8 years of Oracle Apps experience
• IDM experience
• MCA / BE / Btech
• Senior DBA / Team Lead
• Installing, configuring, managing various components of Oracle Identity Manager / Access Manager / Role Manager / Virtual Directory
• Perform overall health checks on various Identity & Access Management Components.
• Execute backups for all databases and take corrective actions for failed backups.
• Create, configure, size and maintain database systems to support various components of Identity and Access Management Components/applications.
• User/Password management
• Routinely review database logs to review alerts and take corrective actions as deemed necessary
• Apply database patches and fixes as per Client requirements and vendor recommendations (This excludes major database upgrades such as from Version 8i to Version 9i of Oracle).
• Apply patches on 10g Application servers as part of any bugfixes.
• Upgrade of 10g Application Servers.
• Assume responsibility of all trouble tickets assigned to the DBA via the ticket tracking system (HP service Desk) and track all progress on the issue and details regarding the resolution in the system
• Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve problems reported by the Client on the database systems as well as on any components of Identity Management System.
• Provide timely resolutions to issues logged based on the Support Levels defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) between The vendor and the Client
• Willing to be part of an On-call rotation
Please send your CV to TopITBrains@gmail.com or call me on 09343633407
I follow a strict ethical policy of not submitting a candidate's CV to any of my clients till the candidate gives her/his approval for that specific client.
Cell : 09343633407
Email : TopITBrains@gmail.com