Home » Other » Training & Certification » ERP Courses
icon5.gif  ERP Courses [message #409204] Sat, 20 June 2009 07:02 Go to next message
SCORPI
Hi,

I am Dia from Libya , I work for a company which is going to give its employees a training on ERP system that will be bought soon.

In my company's plans , I am going to take the following cources:

R12 ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE ESSENTIALS FOR IMPLEMENTERS.

R12 PAYROLL FUNDAMENTALS:ADMINISTRATION (GLOBAL)

R12 PAYROLL FUNDAMENTALS:CONFIGRATION (GLOBAL)

R12 PAYROLL FUNDAMENTALS:EARNINGS AND DEDUCTIONS

R12 ORACLE HRMS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION FUNDAMENTALS

R12 ORACLE HRMS PEOPLE MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS

R12 ORACLE HRMS WORK STRUCTURE FUNDAMENTALS

R12 ORACLE HRMS SELF SERVICE FUNDAMENTALS

My questions are :

1- Can I get some certificates on these courses? if yes what are these certificates?
2- Are those courses enough for me to get jobs in big companies in the world?

Thanks in advace.
Re: ERP Courses [message #409875 is a reply to message #409204] Wed, 24 June 2009 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
satishts@idsin.net
Hi Dia,

You have choosen the latest version in Oracle Apps that is R12 and you can have a certification training from IDS SYSTEMS PVT LTD in association with Oracle University.

IDS SYSTEMS PVT LTD an Oracle Approved Education Center offers Certification Training from Oracle University, which is having the global value

For more details on training and certification contact undersigned

Thanks and Regards,

Satish T S
0091 80 41316697
0091 99029 88773
satishts@idsin.net
Re: ERP Courses [message #665934 is a reply to message #409875] Tue, 03 October 2017 05:35 Go to previous message
shujat2
These courses provides you a thorough knowledge on setting up payroll earnings and deductions in your organization. You learn about the role of definitions that Oracle Payroll uses to process earnings and deductions. You also learn about the templates and other implementation features available for earnings and deductions in your localization. The course also deals in detail with payroll balances and how you can write formulas to define payroll balances. You learn about how Retro Pay works and set up of enhanced Retro Pay. The course also deals with third party payments and how you can set up a deduction and third party payment. You also learn how to initiate, set up, and manage deductions for retirement plans.
Thank you
CETPA Infotech
Previous Topic: Database Design Project
Next Topic: ORACLE CLINICAL & ORACLE ARGUS SAFETY DATABASE TRAINING
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 23:44:42 CDT 2024