Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » stop color change of a button (forms 10g)
stop color change of a button [message #407991] Fri, 12 June 2009 14:40 Go to next message
nastyjillu
hi,
i have a block. and number of records displayed for that block is 2.

now if i make any change in any item of record 1 and navidate to record 2 then all the items should change their color to cyan.
its doing so. iam fine till now.
but problom is. there are 2 buttons on that block. they are also getting change in the color. i dont want that.

i want only fields to change color not the button.

in what trigger the code might be which is changing color of all these items?? how should i stop color change for buttons??

i could not find any code which changes color of these fields.
there might be some pll. but in which trigger should i write code??

thanks
jillu
Re: stop color change of a button [message #407992 is a reply to message #407991] Fri, 12 June 2009 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I don't know how you are changing color to cyan, but - did you research use of the SET_ITEM_INSTANCE_PROPERTY?
Re: stop color change of a button [message #408002 is a reply to message #407992] Fri, 12 June 2009 18:17 Go to previous message
nastyjillu
i got it.

i wrote below code in post-record at form level after the procedure which was changing color to cyan.

display_item('blk.BUT1','PUSH_BUT');
 display_item('blk.BUT2','PUSH_BUT');

PUSH_BUT is visual attribute
Previous Topic: Log in Window (Now want to run Window 1)
Next Topic: how to insert image in forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Dec 07 12:22:01 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07339 seconds