|Online Oracle SQL/PL-SQL + ERP Development Training [message #403880]
||Tue, 19 May 2009 05:58
Registered: May 2009
Focus Thread is the Number 1 online oracle apps training company in the globe. Our low cost but high quality instructor lead trainings have received raving testimonials, see this link |
Our trainers are experienced consultants with many years of field experience. You can reap the benefits of their expertise, gained from several large scale real-life Oracle Apps implementations.
Visit us at www.focusthread.com/training
Our next batch of online Oracle SQL/PL-SQL + ERP Development training will commence on 30th may 2009.
This exclusive training covers
Database development concepts
Development on SQL & PL/SQL
Oracle ERP architecture
Integration of SQL & PL/SQL in oracle financials/ebusiness suite/ERP
Demo & explanation of integration of SQL & PL/SQL in oracle workflows
Integration of SQL & PL/SQL with concurrent programs
Debugging PL/SQL in oracle applications / ERP
Some FAQs related to this course:
1) Where is the Location of training?
- This training is done online on weekends, using interactive web conferencing software. Hence you do not need to travel and can attend the training from home. The participants will be able to get their queries answered in real-time from the trainer.
2) How about Audio?
- You will listen to the instructor using an interactive audio conferencing software. Hence, this training will be more of a one on one interaction training where you can ask your doubts at time of training session.
3) What is the cost of the training course?
- $ 399 Only for entire course.
4) What is the duration?
- The training is scheduled for 15 Days. Training sessions will be conducted on weekends which will be 8 hours each. Also, we will provide support daily for an hour during weekdays to help complete the Exercises.
5) What will be the timings of training?
- Indian standard Time (IST) 5:30 pm
Eastern standard Time (EST) 7:00 am
Greenwich mean Time (GMT) 12:00 pm
Pacific standard Time (PST) - 4:00 am
Mountain standard Time (MST) 5:00 am
Central standard Time (CST) - 6:00 am
6) What is the duration of each training session?
- The duration of each session will be 7 to 8 hours (depending upon topic)
7) During training, will we have access to the environment to practice?
- We will provide you with Linux environments required for running scripts. Along with this, we will give you tools & setup steps so that you connect to the training environment remotely from your desktop.
8 Would we be provided with learning material?
- We will send you soft of training material via email.