|Online Oracle Weblogic Administrator Training [message #403877]
||Tue, 19 May 2009 05:39
Registered: May 2009
Focus Thread is the Number 1 Online Oracle Apps Training company in the globe.Our low cost but high quality instructor lead trainings have received raving testimonials, see this link |
Our trainers are experienced consultants with many years of field experience. You can reap the benefits of their expertise, gained from several large scale real-life Oracle Apps implementations.
Visit us at www.focusthread.com/training
Our next batch of online Oracle Weblogic Administrator Training will commence on 30th May 2009.
Trainer will teach you Weblogic Server Basics
The Administration Console
Hands On: Installing of Weblogic Sever 9.2 , Creation of domains, Creation of Managed servers , Starting and stopping the servers .
Introduction Weblogic Clusters
Clusters and Remote Services
Hands On: Creation of Cluster , Configuring Cluster , Starting , deployment etc .
Configuring Weblogic resources
Hands On: Creating JMS servers , JMS modules , Queues, Connection factories, Distributed queues.Configuring JDBC connection pools
Weblogic Server Transaction Management
Monitoring and Performance Tuning
Command line Utility
Some FAQs related to this course:
1) Where is the Location of training?
This training is done online on weekends, using interactive Web Conferencing software. Hence you do not need to travel and can attend the training from home. The participants will be able to get their queries answered in real-time from the trainer.
2) How about Audio?
- You will listen to the instructor using an interactive audio Conferencing software. Hence, this training will be more of a one on one interaction training where you can ask your doubts at time of training session.
3) What is the cost of the training course?
- $399 (Three Hundred Ninety Nine US Dollars Only) for entire course.
4) What is the schedule for training?
- The training schedule is - 9th, 10th & 16th May 2009.
5) What will be the timings of training?
-Indian Standard Time (IST) 5:30 pm
Eastern Standard Time (EST) 8:00 am
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) 12:00 pm
Pacific Standard Time (PST) - 5:00 am
Mountain Standard Time (MST) 6:00 am
Central Standard Time (CST) - 7:00 am
6) What is the duration of each training session?
- The duration of each session will be 7 to 8 hours (depending upon topic)
7) During training, will we have access to the environment to practice?
- We will guide you with the Training Environment Setup, so that you can practice on your own machine. Also Remote logins will be provided if required.
8 Would we be provided with learning material?
Trainer will provide training presentations along with lab exercises for real life practical use
[Updated on: Tue, 19 May 2009 05:54]
Report message to a moderator